(Japanese traditional food simple recipe) How to cook Okonomiyaki of Osaka in simple way.
Cooking for myself reduces expenses
There is cooking for myself as a mean of reducing expenses.
Busy man has no time to cook and tends to eat out.
So do I.
But, eating out takes much cost,
if you want a feeling of fullness.
Therefore, I propose to cook for myself.
If you learn how to cook easy menu, you will get into the habit.
I explan how to cook sea food Okonomiyaki of Osaka this time.
Process,ingredients and equipment are as follows.
Process (It takes 20min.)
1. Mix up the ingredient 1~7 in the bowl.
2. Arrange the slices of pork on the buttom of toaster-pan.
3. Pour the mixture of process-1 into the toater-pan.
4. Put the toaster-pan into the oven toaster and roast it for 15min. at 220 degree celsius.
5. Turn the toaster-pan upside down and put it on the dish.
The pork will be located on the top of Okonomiyaki.
CAUTION: The oven toaster and toaster-pan are extremely hot
6. Drop the Otafuku sauce and dried bonito shavings on the top of Okonomiyaki.
|Toaster pan for Oven-toaster||1pc|
Ingredients for 2 people
|1||Soft wheat flour||100g|
(Drink water 100ml+Dashi liquid 1table spoon)
|4||Cabbage cut into thin strips||120g|
|5||Universal welsh onion||Suitable quantity|
|6||Tempura scraps||Suitable quantity|
|7|| Sea foods
(Octpus and/or Squid)
|8||Slices of pork||80g|
|9||Dried‐bonito shavings||Suitable quantity|
|10||Otafuku sauce||Suitable quantity|
Photo as reference